What always happen? Life.

Friday, May 14, 2010

SCOs Picnic @ Marina Barrage :)

This was... on erh, a Wednesday!
14th April :)
A group photo!
 

This was taken hanging Jo's LX3 on the railings. HAHAHA. I am supposed to be the custodian for it.

Spam spam spam.

I took a lot of photos with Jiale that day! It's like the camera is ours ^^

Nice background :)

chio, long kite! I think I'll never learn how to fly one :(

I like this pic though it's dark and the clouds are dark too.
We all look so happy \m/

Told you we really spam photos already. Jojo's cam took like 700plus photos that day! HAHAHA:D

:( cannot finish running to the cam in 3 shots.
create avatar

Epic fail in an attempt to go against each other -,-
create avatar

They got themselves wet but heng I never cause I wore covered shoes~ :D
 

The legendary Thousand-Hand Bodhisattva pose... but we've only got 8.
 

Jump shots craze. Really a good workout.
 

:( Leon asked us to do this. Damn unglam.
 

Idk what's the inspiration behind this... was it superman dash?
 

Hmm. Went to Lau Pa Sat for dinner and the meatballs with gravy rice damn nice leh!!! omggg, I gonna go back for more :)

Some of us wanted a part 2 so we went to Benjamin & Benson's area (Hougang) to lepak, chitchat and eat.
 

Jojo & Lele :)
I look sun-burned, not sun-kissed :(

A good session spent with them :) Dad sent chin and I home after that. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. A super hot day. I couldn't help but carry the look that I just finished a marathon.

No comments: